Media Services ?
Our team produce a wide range of events both in the UK and globally, including film premieres, parties, award shows, product launches, conferences, presentations and stunts.
KBJOJO™ Events work with a diverse range of clients offering a full event production service ranging from film premieres, red carpet galas, providing junkets, press conferences, receptions, fashion shows and product launches, large scale awards ceremonies and public events to one-on-one corporate presentations.
Our team specializes in strategy and logistics and will co-ordinate venue booking, regulatory advice, catering, beverage management, staging and set dressing, lighting, screen content, ticketing, security, celebrity guest list management, guest handling and press coverage. We offer a one-stop-shop to ensure your event runs with sparkling results. We offer a range of services that include social & digital strategy, creative campaigns, blogger & influencer outreach, community management, content creation & seeding, event amplification, buzz monitoring and training & mentoring.
Our recent work has included:
• Social TV strategies for a range of TV production companies.
• Creative campaigns for theatrical film releases
• Home entertainment releases for a number of studios
• Blogger outreach campaigns for theatre productions and plays
• Community management for a range of events, radio, TV and fashion companies
• Event amplification, including red carpet, festivals and awards events
• Training and mentoring of internal teams across film, radio and TV and many more.
“The team are true social media experts who also understand image boosting, influencing public affairs. They created a brilliant social media campaign for us which was entirely consistent with the tone and narrative of the current events and added genuine value for our numerous audiences.” –Oludare Lasisi, Darelasisi.co.uk
”If you need a social media team that truly knows their stuff, you should probably talk to KBJOJO Media in the UK”. – Wale Ojo-Lanre, Nigerian Tribune.