*How about some good news about Covid-19?*
-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
– Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.
– Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
– A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
– Apple reopens all 42 china stores.
– Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
– Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
– Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
– Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
– 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
Nigeria with 2 confirmed cases linked to foreigner now cleared of Coronavirus bugs. The country is Coronavirus Free
– A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
– A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
– Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
– All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
– Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19, TBC (To Be Confirmed)
So it’s not all bad news.
We shall weather this storm together 🙏🏽
*THIS TOO SHALL PASS*
Remember how you can stop the spread of Coronavirus in the epidemic places?
*Wash your hands thoroughly everytime with soap and water*
*Apply alcohol based sanitizer often on your clean hands.*
*And Do NOT touch your face, nose or mouth as molecules of the virus can easily get entry into respiratory tract*
Remember, the symptoms, dry cough persistently ( when the virus finds a place in the throat); feverish, headaches and worse heaviness in breathing ( which could result when the bug is busy working in the lungs, and before it start fighting over your immune system get help by calling the Health Helpline in your local. Tell them about your case and informed health officials about any underlying health issues.
*What can you do if you think you have similar symptoms but not very extreme symptoms?*
*Stay away from other people (self isolation); rest well, drink lots of fluids, keep to personal hygiene and have good dietary intakes.*
Stay safe at all time.
Message put together by Lashley Oladigbolu of
KBJOJO.com – *Your media and public health promotion services*.